4 Malherbe Street, Franschhoek, Franschhoek
Monthly Bond Repayment R124,084.45
Calculated over 20 years at 11.75% with no deposit.
Calculate Bond & Transfer Costs
| Currency Converter
Exquisite Living in a Highly Sought-After Location
"Looking for the Perfect Escape From the City?"
This large home in pristine condition is in one of the best locations in South Africa and can be anything you want it to be.
You can live a true Country Lifestyle here with your large family on the fringe of the town, yet be close to all the conveniences a city can offer. Set on the periphery of the town, the Village center is but a few minutes away.
You can also live here and continue the existing award-winning guest house business. The property and business are VAT-registered and sold as a running concern with all furniture and fittings included. The past and future bookings are available for scrutiny by a potential buyer with a maximum occupancy rate of approximately 80% in peak season
What makes this property outstanding is its many unique features and facilities:
1) It comprises 6 spacious en-suite bedrooms of which the "Luxury Suite" and the "Honeymoon Suite" both have French doors opening onto the large balcony, with magnificent views to the Western Franschhoek mountains.
2) a large office with a separate entrance (that can easily be converted into a modern kitchen, with plumbing and cupboards all intact).
3) a large courtyard with a swimming pool adjacent to the dining room.
4) store room/garden shed
5) 30sqm laundry room and separate 30sqm linen room
6) automated entrance gates
7) fully walled
8) fiber internet
9) airconditioning, built-in cupboards, heated towel rails in all the rooms
10) double garage, with parking for 5 vehicles
Whatever your reason for buying this property in the tranquil Village of Franschhoek, you will buy a Lifestyle to Love.